Ethics can save your career and your industry. Ethical real estate professionals who adhere to a high set of standards help ensure confidence and stability in an uncertain marketplace. The Code of Ethics, a living document maintained by the National Association of REALTORS®, unites those devoted to raising the standards of professionalism and service in real estate. Ethics and Standards of Conduct course review the Code of Ethics in spirit and language.
When the student has completed this unit, they will be able to:
- Explain the duties a REALTOR® owes to other REALTORS®
- Define and differentiate between mediation, arbitration, and the Ombudsman program.
- Understand the Code of Ethics.
- Identify the penalties for violating the Code of Ethics.
- Summarize the overriding thesis of the Pathway to Professionalism
You have access to this course for 6 months from the date you enroll. If you do not complete the course within 6 months, you will lose your progress and will have to re-enroll.