Success as a real estate professional is dependent on closings, and closings are dependent on finances—including cash deals. Understanding the A to (Regulation) Z of financing will help you and your clients get to the finish line more often.
When the student has completed this unit, they will be able to:
- Understand the mechanics of a mortgage loan, including the loan, qualification, and loan closing process components.
- Summarize the various finance-related laws.
- Discuss the primary and secondary mortgage markets and the roles of FNMA, GNMA, and FHLMC.
- Understand the types of loans available.
- Discussing the role TILA/RESPA plays in financial advertising.
You have access to this course for 6 months from the date you enroll. If you do not complete the course within 6 months, you will lose your progress and will have to re-enroll.