Contracts drive real estate. From listing agreements to buyer/broker agreements to leasing contracts to escrows, contracts are the legally binding glue that holds the industry together.
The contract writing course is designed to provide a detailed look at successfully working with common real estate contracts and purchase agreements. You’ll learn how to avoid possible litigation by appropriate contract completion.
When the student has completed this unit, they will be able to:
- Discuss the essentials of contract law, including validity criteria, electronic contracting, and enforceability.
- Identify primary and secondary contract provisions.
- Understand the differences between varying sales contracts, including the option-to-buy contract and residential purchase contract.
- Identify the contracting process.
- Discuss the required disclosures, including lead-based paint disclosure and HOA disclosure.
- Recognize the requirements for a leasing contract and the varying lease types.
You have access to this course for 6 months from the date you enroll. If you do not complete the course within 6 months, you will lose your progress and will have to re-enroll.